POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parametric surfaces faster than thought. : Re: Parametric surfaces faster than thought. Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:38:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parametric surfaces faster than thought.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 15 Jun 2020 07:24:25
Message: <5ee75a69$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/15/20 5:50 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> On 6/14/20 12:36 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>
> Cool. I'll give this a go.

You know. Your UVMeshable approach - perhaps combined with the mesh
camera or user defined one - likely provides a path to address my
central complaint about our uv_mapping today.

Namely, not having a way to, somewhat, easily create the maps for the
shapes where uv_mapping is supported. Not running it yet, but :-).

Bill P.