POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : OSOCP : Re: OSOCP Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:00:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OSOCP
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 16 Mar 2020 20:05:57
Message: <5e701465@news.povray.org>
On 2020-03-06 9:30 PM (-4), Cousin Ricky wrote:
> An image by Oskar Bertrand from 2004 inspired me to render theses
> Olympic Spheres On a Checkered Plane.  I went through the trouble of
> looking up the official colors.

The sun moved behind a cloud.  I had to increase the exposure and the
white point temperature to get a good color balance.  No light probe was
used; my prefab checkered plane environment can increase the light
source intensity and sky finish emission.

Oh, BTW, if you shoot photons from behind an opaque cloud, trying to
reload the consequently nonexistent photon file will cause a parse error.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'osocp-cloudy1600.jpg' (233 KB)

Preview of image 'osocp-cloudy1600.jpg'
osocp-cloudy1600.jpg