POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escher's House of Stairs : Re: Escher's House of Stairs Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escher's House of Stairs
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 1 Mar 2020 11:02:06
Message: <5e5bdc7e$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/1/20 9:13 AM, BayashiPascal wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Despite I'm lucky enough to be able to use Pov-Ray at my work almost every day,
> I haven't had time to play with it personally since probably more than a year.
> Finally last month has been quiet enough to let me achieve one of the things I
> wanted to do since eternity: reproduce a lithography of Escher.

Very cool - I like it!

In the lower half of the image we face two doors one offset vertically
from the other and I'm supposing the smaller farther away. Under the one
which looks smaller, there is a horizontal bar of light. Should this be
there? I couldn't decide.

It stood out to me because it's not there in the pair of facing /
mirrored about y doors above.

Bill P.