POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Outputting the outlines of a scene : Re: Outputting the outlines of a scene Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outputting the outlines of a scene
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 18 Feb 2020 01:35:23
Message: <5e4b85ab$1@news.povray.org>
Yes! This is what I ended up trying. However, there are over 100
buildings, so I wonder how big the SVG will get in the end. Also, I am
continually updating the scene, so I really need some way to automate
the process so I don't have to repeat all this work each time. I am not
sure Inkscape can be run from the command line, or what other tool I
might use instead.

Thanks!

Michael