POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For the grandsons : Re: For the grandsons Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:08:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For the grandsons
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Nov 2019 02:47:49
Message: <5dd4efa5$1@news.povray.org>
Op 20/11/2019 om 03:59 schreef Melody:

>> And if you're ambitious enough, something like:
>> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/x_sam/tec_852e.htm
>>
> http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/x_sam/tec_853e.htm
>
> i went there, not how its done.
> mega pov
> or
> 3.63 (also has glow {} motion_blur {} and stereo camera)
>
> utilities has both for 3.6 install
> I dont run 3.7 for putting files in documents and F1 failure

For your information: motion_blur has been re-introduced by Clipka in
the UberPOV version under the name Blink. See:

https://github.com/UberPOV/UberPOV/releases/

Worth a try I am sure ;-)

Now that I think of it: The best and most up-to-date Docs for all
versions of POV-Ray are those on the wiki page. See:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Contents

--
Thomas