POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Attempt at isosurface semi-arid ground cover. (raw_wave) : Re: Attempt at isosurface semi-arid ground cover. (raw_wave) Server Time
23 Apr 2024 02:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attempt at isosurface semi-arid ground cover. (raw_wave)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Nov 2019 06:51:36
Message: <5dc010c8@news.povray.org>
I love this isosurface technique of yours!

Here is an example of my tweaking. I had to increase threshold to about
0.5 as at 0.0 nothing showed up. I replaced raw_wave by poly_wave 0.16
for the green and by sine_wave for the other two patterns. I also played
around with (scaled) warp {turbulence} instead of turbulence. And
finally, I used different values of accuracy for the different
isosurfaces. Did also a bit of work on the textures.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wfp_groundcovertdg.png' (971 KB)

Preview of image 'wfp_groundcovertdg.png'
wfp_groundcovertdg.png