POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TEE Edelweiss : Re: TEE Edelweiss Server Time
19 Apr 2024 08:55:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TEE Edelweiss
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Sep 2019 02:36:36
Message: <5d734ff4$1@news.povray.org>
Op 06/09/2019 om 11:32 schreef Ton:
> Hi everybody,
>
> here is the first part of my new project, the former Trans Europe Express train

> of the onboard mechanics for this train.
> I've finished the motor wagon, three more wagons to follow....

Yeah! Again, the perfect model coming out of your hands!
One question: I seem to remember that the "nose" was not as angular as
in your model. More rounded. But I may confuse it with the "hondekop"
(dog's head) trains of that time. The TEE was clearly based on an
identical principle.

> On the telly I saw a documentary called Ancient skies, and there were some very
> interesting graphics showing our planetary system. So I'll drag myself away from
> trains and move to an orrery.

Oh, that is a different kettle of fish indeed. ;-)

--
Thomas