POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray for Windows: Settings Problem : Re: POV-Ray for Windows: Settings Problem Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:55:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Windows: Settings Problem
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 29 Jul 2019 10:43:11
Message: <5d3f05ff$1@news.povray.org>
On 29.07.2019 05:51, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Op 29/07/2019 om 12:09 schreef Bald Eagle:
>>windows registry
>>

>registry settings

Thanks!

I admit, I never knew that POV-Ray uses the Windows registry, therefore
I never looked there. I will check it out, and make changes where
applicable right away! These two answers might have helped me a lot!
Great spirit in this group!

But I also want to see many new POV-Ray users pouring in, how can we
best promote POV-Ray? Would like to open a project about it, and some
serious brainstorming.

---
http://www.avg.com