POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reverse operation of camera code : Re: Reverse operation of camera code Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:47:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reverse operation of camera code
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 25 Jun 2019 08:27:04
Message: <5d121318$1@news.povray.org>
Starting with location, direction, up and right I was able to figure out
how to calculate the angle; however I had trouble with look_at. I could
get a look_at that worked well enough to get an accurate render, but it
was was always normalized between 0 and 1 unless the camera was
orthographic. See the "Updated screen.inc" thread in p.t.s-f.

Michael