POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with isosurface mazes. : Re: Playing with isosurface mazes. Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:32:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with isosurface mazes.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 30 May 2019 04:50:46
Message: <5cef9966$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/30/19 3:12 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 29-5-2019 15:22, William F Pokorny wrote:
>> Thomas, Suppose you could say there are hidden paths where the upper
>> parts of the walls fly overhead toward the black hole's center. True,
>> one might need to be skinny and limber to get through. :-) Attaching a
>> couple images.
>
> It would help if the shadows were lighter. It is difficult to see what
> happens in the pitch black dark :-) Aside: seen the movie "What we do in
> the shadows"?

Yes I agree. Partly I'm just testing techniques/ideas - but while at it
I was also thinking of ways to make smaller mazes harder to solve. The
green bar on the walls of the isosuface-hedge like variant was there due
use in another variant where it's purpose was to throw the eye - or cell
phone maze solving apps... I thought too about dual mazes where one the
actual 3d walls and another in the maze coloring/texturing, but not yet
tried it. Anyway...

Yes! I have seen the movie "What we do in the shadows." :-)

> I do not remember to have come across such an issue but I shall keep my
> eyes open.

Thanks.