POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Old versions of POV-Ray? : Old versions of POV-Ray? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:56:39 EDT (-0400)
  Old versions of POV-Ray?
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 29 Apr 2019 06:32:07
Message: <5cc6d2a7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

With my ongoing "POV-Ray archaeology" I sometimes find scenes from the
20th century ;-) that cannot be correctly rendered with current
POV-Ray... so I would like to know how to obtain ancient versions like
3.5, 3.1, 3.0 or even 2.2 (preferably for Windows/DOS to run on my XP
laptop, as installing them unter Linux probably would be too complicated!

Any suggestions?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar