POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mechanic sphere collision : Re: mechanic sphere collision Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:57:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mechanic sphere collision
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 4 Mar 2019 18:15:01
Message: <5c7db175$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 04.03.19 16:55, BGimeno wrote:

> Now I'm curious to see those intertwined tetrahedrons spinning in eight
> bits. Seriously, I think the source code needed to write that scene did
> not even fit in the memory of the C64.

Not real-time calculation on a C64, but simply animation playback as it
would look like on a C64 - currently only on native Linux/Windows, later
on also via VICE, the multi-machine Commodore 8-bit emulator, finally on
a real C 64 - with a stack of harddisks plugged to the expansion port it
might be feasible! Same goes for the Atari ST versions...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Crazy Notion (Streetmark)