POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : GIF tool comparison : Re: GIF tool comparison Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GIF tool comparison
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 3 Mar 2019 16:22:55
Message: <5c7c45af$1@news.povray.org>

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_ezgif1_zpsuxddaksx.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_ezgif2_zpsac7pyv85.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_gimp1_zpsrw2dcxmm.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_gimp2_zpsvcdvfufp.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_gimp3_zps5kg4vgdc.gif.html

http://s421.photobucket.com/user/SharkD2161/media/Webproj/munsell_g_real_anim_jasc_zpsufiq1pjd.gif.html

>>> Quality set to max using slider.
>>> 3,465,055 bytes
>>>

> why not post/publish the images (or a composite) in this thread?
>

> regards, jr.

There is a file size limit in effect on the newsgroup.

Mike