POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10008988 : POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10008988 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10008988
From: clipka
Date: 11 Jan 2019 12:24:18
Message: <5c38d142$1@news.povray.org>
I've decided that the new tokenizer is here to stay and reasonably
mature, so I thought I might just as well make it part of the official
development branch:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-alpha.10008988

There's still quite a lot of work I intend to be doing on the main
parser to take advantage of the new tokenizer, but for now I'll focus on
some changes to TrueType font handling, which needs some TLC after the
new tokenizer has shaken up charcter set handling.