POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fonts Rant : Re: Fonts Rant Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:43:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fonts Rant
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Jan 2019 02:39:46
Message: <5c384842$1@news.povray.org>
On 11-1-2019 4:01, clipka wrote:
> [snip]
>

> What an absurdly crappy set of fonts!
>

> I thknk it is time we got us some new ones to ship with POV-Ray.
>
> [snip]

LOL; sorry Christoph; not laughing at you... I truly appreciate your
efforts and am in awe from your dedication and thoroughness.

Just plain (historical) curiosity, but it would be interesting to
document the path of how this came about to be. The choices of people in
the past are often enlightening. However, do not throw time away with
that; it is more of an archaeological value, when somebody will start
writing the history of POV-Ray.

--
Thomas