POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RSOT : Re: RSOT Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:40:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSOT
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Oct 2018 12:26:35
Message: <5bcca8bb@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I like the entire scene edia, very nice. But especially I like the
lumber of your table. Does this lumber has a real 3D surface (with all
these unequalities), or is the surface of the lumber boards just an
image texture?

If it is a real uneven surface, I would be interested to see the code
you used to achieve that. I could need such a realistic lumber for
close-up detail views on the decks of my 1850s Mississippi paddle-wheel
river steamboat.

---
http://www.avg.com