POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ignore .ini Errorrs in 3.7 : Re: Ignore .ini Errorrs in 3.7 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 15:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ignore .ini Errorrs in 3.7
From: clipka
Date: 1 Oct 2018 10:55:49
Message: <5bb23575$1@news.povray.org>
Am 01.10.2018 um 16:16 schrieb yagi:

>>> Unknown key 'Radiosity' in INI file.
>>
>> Is this the only option that gives an outright error? I.e., does POV-Ray
>> render the scene when you remove it?
>

> Actually yes that's the only option that stops it.   Anyway to remove just that
> ?

You can safely remove it, but there's no way to let POV-Ray
automatically ignore it.

The INI file option was removed entirely in POV-Ray v3.7 when it should
have been just marked as obsoleve. I'm working on a fix.

I'm not sure if we'll release a fixed v3.7 though, so maybe I'll have to
refer you to the next v3.8.0-alpha version.

Are you running Windows or Unix?