POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Render Street : Re: Render Street Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:37:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render Street
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 28 Sep 2018 05:51:24
Message: <5badf99c$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/28/18 4:41 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 28/09/2018 07:48, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Those textures look....SO REAL. ;)
>>>

>> Clearly an "AWSOME ROLEX" (sic) case. ;-)
>>

> I thought that "Old Main ST" was more appropriate. ;-)

given the fact that i'd driven almost four hours for basically a
nuisance service call...lol /there/ was a cranky old man rant when i
spoke to the boss before leaving the site. holy crap...the gripe was
large size cups short filling and just like i thought they weren't
selecting the large cup size...lol only two choices small/large. again
with the holy crap...touch screen computers have no business in espresso
machines. i made large size the default and i can almost guarantee that
a small size cups /over/ filling service call is in my future.