POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GSOPP : Re: GSOPP Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:02:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GSOPP
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Sep 2018 06:10:16
Message: <5bab5b08$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/26/18 5:40 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 26/09/2018 09:44, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>>>

>>> Very nice - I'm glad you got the radiosity worked out - it's coming
>>> along very
>>> well :)
>>
>> lol (coming along) ... i'm calling this the final version.
>

> With a bit of tiding up it could be a HoF entry. ;)
>
> Or it could be one now. :D

lofty praise indeed ... i'll take it!

/there/ is one item i'll admit might benefit from a little attention. i
settled for a pretty basic matte finish on the ground plane because
anything else just didn't showcase the glow like i wanted...for me
that's what this image was all about.

since i used radiosity, area lights, focal blur and am3...next time i
have 62 hrs of free computer time i /might/ give it some more attention