POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Anti-aliasing mode 3 : Re: Anti-aliasing mode 3 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anti-aliasing mode 3
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 22 Sep 2018 18:26:59
Message: <5ba6c1b3$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/19/18 7:30 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 19.09.2018 um 12:53 schrieb Jim Holsenback:
>> On 9/16/18 8:15 PM, clipka wrote:
>>> As I'm writing this post, I'm about to finalize the integration of
>>> UberPOV's Anti-aliasing mode 3 into POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.
>>
>> ok... i've read and don't have any questions about what you've written.
>> looks like a quick and easy add... only challenge will be finding time.
>> should i bother generating distribution packages?
>
> Yes, please. This time around I'm sure I'll find the time to actually
> process them and include them in the repository.

please review:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Tracing_Options#Anti-Aliasing_Options
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Tracing_Options#Stochastic_Seed

besides the am3 additions i also did some general cleanup and added a
few visual cues to help better separate the method detail descriptions