POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Image on Cover Page! : POV-Ray Image on Cover Page! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:39:12 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Image on Cover Page!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 16 Sep 2018 11:45:52
Message: <5b9e7ab0$1@news.povray.org>
GREAT NEWS!!!

The prehistoric image that I created partially with POV-Ray is so good,
that the scientific magazine decided to put that image on the magazine's
cover page!

It also will be inside the magazine as illustration how the coastal
ocean areas may have looked during the era 1 billion years ago (long
before the Ediacaran era).

And they also will publish a few words about POV-Ray inside that
scientific magazine! The image carries the name "POV-Ray" inside, by the
way.

I will show that image here as soon as the publication took place.
Before that I cannot make any own publications of that image, as part of
the contract with the scientific author. So, stay tuned!

---
http://www.avg.com