POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spite limite In Povray : Re: Spite limite In Povray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:45:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spite limite In Povray
From: clipka
Date: 27 Aug 2018 09:33:25
Message: <5b83fda5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.08.2018 um 14:12 schrieb Albun:
> Well, i think that you can see image now

@Ive: Well, I'll be! - This is an image that IC (1.0.12) fails to
display properly.

@Album: What are we seeing there? Is this an animation of a sprite with
about 400 (20x20) frames in one single PNG image?

> If yes, it's incredible to explain, so rewind to 1st message.
> My english is a google traduction....

You still didn't tell us your native language. "traduction" hints at a
romanic language, maybe French?

I'm sure we have enough French-speaking people around here that it would
be worth trying to ask your question again in French.