POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Paris by night : Paris by night Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:59:44 EDT (-0400)
  Paris by night
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Aug 2018 03:24:32
Message: <5b7a6cb0@news.povray.org>
I usually make several states of my work. This time, I revisited my
entry for the March 2011 Challenge of the TC-RTC:

http://tc-rtc.ideasintoreality.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/index325.html

Some minor changes and additions and a render performed with UberPOV
(stochastic aa) instead of Megapov in the original. All in all, render
time was in excess of 48 hours.

In a few years time I probably shall render the next state. ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'paris la nuit_2018_sig.jpg' (234 KB)

Preview of image 'paris la nuit_2018_sig.jpg'
paris la nuit_2018_sig.jpg