POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Intersection of two vectors : Re: Intersection of two vectors Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:08:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intersection of two vectors
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 21 Jul 2018 21:58:57
Message: <5b53e4e1$1@news.povray.org>
I forgot to *also* say that both lines lie on the z plane, which would
make things much simpler.

I went with this routine instead:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20677795/how-do-i-compute-the-intersection-point-of-two-lines-in-python

It works okay, but there is one small issue that I raised in the "Macro
return value on failure" thread.

Mike