POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RMS Titanic : Re: RMS Titanic Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:07:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RMS Titanic
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jun 2018 05:04:46
Message: <5b30b02e@news.povray.org>
On 22/06/2018 11:03, Ton wrote:
> Thanks jr
>
> Here is a picture of the second class entrance on boat deck. This one is
> finished, so I will move forwards and start finishing of the superstructure.
> This image was rendered with uberpov, so the deck pattern looks OK.

This is coming along really well.

One very small thing that grabbed my notice are the external door
handles. In the couple of photographs I could find. They were round like
doorknobs. A couple of photos here
https://rmstitanichotel.co.uk/best-photographs-titanic/

I hope you don't mind me mentioning.

--