POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Cedeaq's semi-random landscape revisited : Re: Cedeaq's semi-random landscape revisited Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:58:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cedeaq's semi-random landscape revisited
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 22 Jun 2018 08:08:07
Message: <5b2ce6a7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 22.06.2018 09:36, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Beware that your font path is not for universal use! Users have to edit
> your code in order to use it properly. For demonstration purposes it is
> better to stick to the standard ttf's provided by POV-Ray.

Yes, I know and initially planned to add a comment... but it was late
and I wanted to get the thing online before laying down for sleep! I
also will refine the code in the coming days, especially implementing
arrays and loops for the depth/elevation levels and their arrangement in
color_maps, and making the map legend parametrizeable for different map
layouts...

And later on, I will do much modification on surface textures and
vegetation, thus "Afghanizing" the whole scenery... but at the moment,
it's still a pipe dream.

See you in Khyberspace (yes, it may turn out the become some sort of
fictional Khyberspace!)

Yadgar