POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crossing Border - Take #1 : Re: Crossing Border - Take #1 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:59:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crossing Border - Take #1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Jun 2018 07:19:17
Message: <5b152035@news.povray.org>
On 4-6-2018 11:26, Stephen wrote:
> That's what I thought I was seeing but explained well.
> I like the effect as I said. It gives a sense of scale.

I am running three slightly different landscapes in parallel. Here is
the third variation which probably will become the principal one. I also
tweaked the rocks and the foam.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'crossing border_3_01.jpg' (252 KB)

Preview of image 'crossing border_3_01.jpg'
crossing border_3_01.jpg