POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old media blob issue leading to a look at sturm / polysolve. : Re: Old media blob issue leading to a look at sturm / polysolve. Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old media blob issue leading to a look at sturm / polysolve.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 18 May 2018 13:10:55
Message: <5aff091f$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/18/2018 01:00 PM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> On 03/30/2018 08:21 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
>
> Sturm / polysove() investigation. Those Difficult Coefficients.

I'll add quickly this set of updates fixes the remaining media speckles
for the scene which started this thread - see attached image. The
general media speckling issue is better with more accurate roots, but
not completely fixed.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gailshawexampleclean.png' (167 KB)

Preview of image 'gailshawexampleclean.png'
gailshawexampleclean.png