POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hilbert2d utility : Re: hilbert2d utility Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:41:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hilbert2d utility
From: Stephen
Date: 9 May 2018 08:27:47
Message: <5af2e943$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/05/2018 12:19, clipka wrote:
> Am 08.05.2018 um 14:58 schrieb Stephen:
>> On 07/05/2018 15:53, Stephen wrote:
>>> Which means I am restarting from step 2.
>>
>> Still not happy with it. I'm sure there is something wrong with the
>> scene code. PovRay 3.7 does not release the memory. PovRay 3.8 does.
>
> Doesn't have to be buggy scene code. POV-Ray v3.7 wasn't perfect.
> POV-Ray v3.8 is...

Tada!

I don't read below the line. ;-)

There is something wrong with the code. There is a wayward "{" or "}"
somewhere. I have to comment a "}" out to get it working.

While I am at it and before I forget. Is there something in the Windoze
editor that gets confused when /* ... */ comments are nested?
Ctrl + ] doesn't always work as I expect.
But then that could be me. It so often is.

--

Regards
     Stephen