POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Inquiry: What Surface Finishes for Wood do You Recommend? : Re: Inquiry: What Surface Finishes for Wood do You Recommend? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:00:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inquiry: What Surface Finishes for Wood do You Recommend?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 16 Apr 2018 23:51:54
Message: <5ad56f5a$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, I started to add reflection, fresnel, and conserve_energy to the
wood texture. But i don't see any difference to how it was before. The
ior goes into the interior, but does solid lumber have an interior?

To allow us all to experiment a bit, I am going to put my test files
into the p.b.scene-files section. So, feel free to experiment or to
demonstrate some effects. I am eager to learn!   :-)

---
http://www.avg.com