POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Inquiry: What Surface Finishes for Wood do You Recommend? : Re: Inquiry: What Surface Finishes for Wood do You Recommend? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:04:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inquiry: What Surface Finishes for Wood do You Recommend?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 Apr 2018 01:43:11
Message: <5acef1ef@news.povray.org>
Interesting. I never worked with these features (ior, fresnel, fresnel
reflection, micronormal perturbation) and am eager to try them out.

At the current level, the painted lumber still shows a bit of the grain,
the deck even more, but I want to add now these new features that you
mention to that.

---
http://www.avg.com