POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help ! : Re: Help ! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:02:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help !
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 3 Apr 2018 21:54:50
Message: <5ac4306a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi MichaelJF,

if the postings of other members here offend you with their contents or
headlines, justifiedly so or unjustifiedly so, it is always better to
contact that "sinner" directly instead of hijacking the thread of
another member to propagate your emotions.

i think, I might know distantly that sinner you speak about in this
thread, and i believe he is quite a nice guy and can be talked to. So,
here is my advise. if this guy's threads have offended you, simply
contact him and let him know. I personally would never use the threads
of unrelated persons to criticize someone, that's not that cool nowadays.

Give a try and get that guy who offended you, and let him know. He's not
biting.

---
http://www.avg.com