POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! : Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:47:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: INVITATION: Join the Mississippi Paddle-Wheel Steamer!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 23 Mar 2018 06:50:56
Message: <5ab4dc10$1@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, "punk" has a negative association with me, but you still might be
correct with this term.

Have you ever worked with Poser? I want to populate the scenery. I have
so many ideas.But I have no clue, how to create the clothing of the
1850s with Poser. I want even figures like Huckleberry Finn and others
which were typical for those years on and around the Mississippi.

I also want to create these huge rafts with houses on them. Just a real
Mississippi scene, basically. Let's see how far I will reach.

---
http://www.avg.com