POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render Statistics : Render Statistics Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:52:39 EDT (-0400)
  Render Statistics
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Feb 2018 07:45:12
Message: <5a8ebb58$1@news.povray.org>
I know it is a bit late in the day to ask. But I never got round to it.

I understand Max Level: but not the relevance of Smpls/Pxl:

Ray—>Shape Intersection and Shadow Ray Tests:

What if anything, are they telling me?

I have a mesh that when rendered using Blender's Pov exporter. Renders
so much slower than when rendered using PoseRay. I cut it down a bit and
the Max Level: was 1/5. So that shot down one theory. :-(

--

Regards
     Stephen