POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Is an update due : Re: Is an update due Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is an update due
From: clipka
Date: 8 Feb 2018 04:25:43
Message: <5a7c1797$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.02.2018 um 02:05 schrieb William F Pokorny:

> It got me wondering whether our documentation at:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Scene_Parsing_Options#Language_Version
>

> should be revised a bit?
>
> 1) I see an odd line break when viewing in firefox.

> off expression parsing as well as many warning messages so that nearly
> all 1.0 files will still <--- LINE OR PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE.
> work. Naturally the default setting for this option is the current
> version number.

Actually there are two such odd line breaks: The one you found, and
another half a paragraph earlier between `See section The #version
Directive` and `for more details [...]`.

That's a strange one, as there are indeed paragraph breaks in the HTML
code there (so it's not just Firefox), but there seems to be nothing in
the Wiki source that would warrant such paragraph breaks.