POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttvo WIP : Re: ttvo WIP Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:43:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ttvo WIP
From: dick balaska
Date: 6 Feb 2018 01:54:54
Message: <5a79513e$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/06/2018 01:21 PM, dick balaska wrote:
> This is the scene I am currently working on, a 71 second clip
> http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttvo-480p.mp4

My monthly update on my current scene.
There's a good ride on the moray. I give up on the vertical chatter in
the Moray's head. I'm leaving it in as "artist's choice". ;)

The submarine attacks the moray, but he doesn't return fire yet.

I think it's interesting, as we descend to the ocean floor, the
flashlight flails about a little bit -- but the light stays perfectly
focused where it's supposed to. It almost looks like the light is faked.

http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttvo-480p.mp4

--
dik
Rendered 920576 of 921600 pixels (99%)