POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ERROR: no matching } in object, object found instead : Re: ERROR: no matching } in object, object found instead Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:54:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ERROR: no matching } in object, object found instead
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 31 Jan 2018 18:07:38
Message: <5a724c3a$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, Clipka, you are right, once more. I see what you mean. Great
advise, very helpful, and i really thank you for this advise, highly
appreciated.

I made a change to the scene, and put the macro object inside a union,
with the result that the scene now functions. However, I am not getting
wavy lines. This is a problem of the rotate and translate values, I
guess. my aim is to get many differently curved, wavy lines in the
image, of different lengths. At the moment, the individual parts of each
chain don't even touch each other. But that is another kind of problem,
I will open a new thread for that.

---
http://www.avg.com