POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray + Win10 : Moray + Win10 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Moray + Win10
From: Tim Cook
Date: 17 Dec 2017 12:46:14
Message: <5a36ad66$1@news.povray.org>
So I've encountered a few issues running Moray under Windows 10, which
may or may not be workaround-able.

- 'Render' from within Moray fires up POV 3.5 and starts the render and
apparently finishes, but locks up POV.  Using 'export' and doing the
render in POV 3.7 is the current fix I'm using, but I recall being able
to render the usual way before (from Win10).

- Flaky UV-mapped texture display.  Sometimes it works in regular camera
view, but not having anything to work with but guesses in the UV editor
pane in mesh editor mode is...frustrating, to say the least.
Recommendations?

--
Tim Cook