POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Let Me Render That For You : Let Me Render That For You Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:54:04 EDT (-0400)
  Let Me Render That For You
From: clipka
Date: 7 Nov 2017 05:53:47
Message: <5a0190bb$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

it's late autumn over here, central heating isn't working properly, and
I consider electric heaters a waste of money... unless they produce
POV-Ray images as a byproduct.

So if any of you happens to be working on a render-time-consuming
project and could need some additional raw computing power, let me know
-- here's a computer that needs to render some POV-Ray frames to keep my
feet warm ;)

(Until then, I guess I'll try to get that warm and cozy feeling by doing
some cancer research for the WCG.)