POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation WIP 2 : Re: city buildings-- animation WIP 2 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:57:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- animation WIP 2
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 11 Aug 2017 10:17:57
Message: <598dbc95$1@news.povray.org>
On 07.08.2017 02:48, Kenneth wrote:
> Just a flyover of part of the city, in its current state. It helps me to see
> what needs changing or improving. And looks kind of cool anyway. Only basic
> camera movement for now. Fog is still there, which I might eliminate.
>
> More changes to come...

...and here also the Atari ST monochrome versions:

No dithering, threshold value = 132.5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9NM8rHrVE

Floyd-Steinberg dithering:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjFfxOL9rI

Multicolor Atari ST and Commodore 64 version may be posted later!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar