POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray Editors : Re: POV-Ray Editors Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:50:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Editors
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 27 Jul 2017 00:19:32
Message: <597969d4@news.povray.org>
On 25.07.2017 09:02, Stephen wrote:
> On 7/25/2017 1:54 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> I am guess he is aware of how to
>
> Should read I guess he is...
>

> It's not just my fingers playing up today. I'm beginning to hate
> Thunderbird with its fancy skins.

At the moment, I work with gray background, but this one and any other
background just looks not right. Since I do software programming, I work
since over 20 years with my own standard colors for the one or other
thing inside a syntax. But I cannot use "my" custom colors with the
editor at the moment. Thus I am not able to recognize things inside a
POV-Ray syntax based on the color code. Why such a big discussion about
such a small additional feature? It is not really difficult to add that
feature.

---
http://www.avg.com