POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation 1 : Re: city buildings-- animation 1 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- animation 1
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 26 Jul 2017 13:33:31
Message: <5978d26b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 24.07.2017 21:25, Kenneth wrote:

> Here's some camera movement in-and-among the buildings (see my earlier post in
> the "images" section for general reference.)
>
> I'm still working on various building details-- and even my overall approach--
> but I liked this animation experiment enough to post it. Only very minor changes
> since my last still-image post.
>
> Seeing the buildings close-up shows some subtle 'architectural' errors that I
> want to address-- like adding some color to the 'concrete' edges and tops of the
> buildings, rather than the current boring shades of gray. I also added random
> colors to the buildings' window reflections... but some of the 'glass' colors
> look unnatural, so I might try to 'restrict' their color pallette somehow.

Lovely, nevertheless! And you perhaps already know my standard question...

...may I Commodore64ize/AtariSTize this and re-publish it (of course
crediting you!) like I did with your Green Gas Cloud?

And later on, you should also add a road system... traffic lights,
signposts and all!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar