POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QUESTION: Bump_Map not Effective? : Re: QUESTION: Bump_Map not Effective? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:36:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QUESTION: Bump_Map not Effective?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 Jul 2017 19:46:40
Message: <597686e0@news.povray.org>
Here's the updated bump image. I reduced its size, made it 16bit, and
increased the contrast between dark and bright areas. Still - no
success.   :-(

Another problem: The same thread exists inside the IMAGE section. I
posted there at first before making up my mind that it might be a
GENERAL topic. Now we have two identical threads. I think, we all should
just use THIS thread here, inside GENERAL.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'space - launcher - balloon - type 001 - moon runnings - balloon bumpmap.png' (314 KB)

Preview of image 'space - launcher - balloon - type 001 - moon runnings - balloon bumpmap.png'
space - launcher - balloon - type 001 - moon runnings - balloon bumpmap.png