POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Testing Required: Mosaic Pretrace and Abort-Continue : Re: Testing Required: Mosaic Pretrace and Abort-Continue Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:02:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing Required: Mosaic Pretrace and Abort-Continue
From: clipka
Date: 18 Jun 2017 04:08:58
Message: <5946351a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.06.2017 um 12:46 schrieb omniverse:

> Using sp>1 (and tried ep>1<sp too) getting a screen pattern in final image.
> Every other line has black for every other pixel, while every other line and
> column is rendered correctly.

If you can find the time, please give beta.9 a thorough shakedown in
this respect.

You may also want to try with and without radiosity pretrace, as well as
radiosity pretrace without mosaic preview.

(Kenneth's scenario is still unfinished business, as I haven't found the
time to investigate it yet.)