POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Vector to Angle : Re: Vector to Angle Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:53:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vector to Angle
From: dick balaska
Date: 31 May 2017 19:00:36
Message: <592f4b14$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-05-31 07:52, also sprach Bald Eagle:

>> argh. I keep trying to work it out on paper, but I'm not feeling it.
>
> I have been there SO many times.

One of my favorites was, my wife took a picture of me with my chin on
the dining room table, playing with a Lego cow and a ruler.  Which, if
you've seen my animation of the running non-articulated horses, you'll
understand what I was trying to accomplish. ;)  Usually, it's just paper
with random circles and triangles and lines and points.
She: "Do you understand any of that?"
Me: "Not really."

--
dik