POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How about an image theme of the month? : Re: How about an image theme of the month? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:08:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about an image theme of the month?
From: bgimeno
Date: 16 May 2017 10:43:37
Message: <591b1019$1@news.povray.org>
El 16/05/17 a las 16:28, Stephen escribió:
> On 5/16/2017 2:27 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
>> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>>> "Two steps backwards." Might be more appropriate. :)
>>

>> I'm side-stepping this for now.  :D
>>

> In that case: Step we gaily. ;)

Hi:
Here is my proposal to narrow down the terms a bit. Instead of leaving a
topic for our disgruntled brains to slowly wear out, post an already
existing real picture of what you like most as a starting point. The one
who comes closest to the original, or reinterprets it in an original way
wins. This limits the emotional wear and tear of raising a new scene
instead of targeting an open topic.
Keep in mind that English is not my first language and I used a
translator to write this. No irony.

Regards,
B. Gimeno