POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Sepia, BW, polarizing, diffraction grating, Sun filters etc should be on ca= : Re: Sepia, BW, polarizing, diffraction grating, Sun filters etcshould be o= Server Time
23 Apr 2024 11:51:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sepia, BW, polarizing, diffraction grating, Sun filters etcshould be o=
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 30 Apr 2017 16:16:50
Message: <59064632$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/30/2017 9:05 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> As for the missing documentation index entries/subtrees, I know there
> was significant work to clean up index entries for the 3.7.1 release. In
> both the current http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Keywords index
> and the html in the 3.7.1 docs directory I see valid entries,
> links/subtrees for bokeh, ior, interior, pattern, media and "include
> files."

concur with your findings with one exception ... i /did/ find that there
was indeed no bokeh entry so i added the appropriate indexentry tag in
the markup. windows version isn't my primary either but everywhere i
clicked i landed in the correct place.

> If you are running 3.7.0 or a 3.7.1 version prior to say the end of
> 2016, you might be seeing broken index issues already fixed.

yes the user /must/ be using outdated as christoph put considerable
effort towards this and i think he's called that issue fixed for a bit now