POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Projecting sRGB gamut into xyY space : Projecting sRGB gamut into xyY space Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:02:57 EDT (-0400)
  Projecting sRGB gamut into xyY space
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 28 Mar 2017 22:36:14
Message: <58db1d9e$1@news.povray.org>
I am once again projecting the sRGB gamut into xyY space. This time,
however, I am generating a mesh parametrically instead of creating an
isosurface.

All goes well until R, G and B are all equal to zero, since xyY space
doesn't like this coordinate.

How should I handle this case? Should I just skip it and not render a
triangle there? Or is there a better way to handle it?

Thanks!

Mike