POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : CIE Shapes : CIE Shapes Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:57:01 EDT (-0400)
  CIE Shapes
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 22 Mar 2017 21:50:32
Message: <58d329e8$1@news.povray.org>
Here are the final versions of my CIE color solid scripts:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/13aikfkbqgtrgzs/wp_cie_shapes_20170322.zip

Inside you'll find examples of the visible and sRGB gamuts plotted
within different color spaces, such as CIExyY, CIEXYZ, CIELAB, CIELUV,
CIELCHab and CIELCHuv. The D65 whitepoint is used in all these images.

You can view the renders on my Wikimedia Commons user page:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SharkD

I don't have any plans to continue further with this project. The
scripts are licensed under the LGPL, just like the Object Collection.

Enjoy!

Mike