POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Several problems : Re: Several problems Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:31:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several problems
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Mar 2017 11:01:44
Message: <58c2cde8$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/10/2017 3:07 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Yes, thanks,
>
> #declare Picture = pigment {image_map {gif Filename}rotate x*90}
>
> indeed solved the problem.  Too many parallel, or more accurately, orthogonal
> experiments going all at once.

But, but aren't they the same? ;)

> It didn't help that the sideways view strongly resembled other sinusoidal
> pattern in other files.

I've made so many mistakes with image maps the output looked familiar.

And your point about stopping the text streams going to the console.
I've never been able to disable them. And that is going back to Pov 3.5
when I first wanted to.

> There are days, and then there are DAYS.   :|

There are days, and then there are WEEKS and MONTHS. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen